Thursday, July 14, 2016

July Specials from Close To My Heart

Sorry for the absence from my blog - we moved and then I had a procedure on my eyes, which has left my vision blurry for about two weeks. Hopefully it'll clear up soon, but in the meantime, I'm determined to post something!

July is an exciting month for Close To My Heart. It's the last month for the current Annual Inspirations Idea Book, the July stamp of the month is great, and there's a fabulous special for new consultants!

--------------------------

Retiring Items!

Many stamp sets, paper packets, and accessories are all retiring at the end of July. You can check them all out at the link below. But don't wait too long! All these items are only available while supplies last!

--------------------------

July Stamp of the Month - From the Notebook


Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5.00! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

This month's stamp of the month is awesome for scrapbooking, but it could also be used on cards. Hopefully I'll be able to post a few ideas later this month!



--------------------------

Early Bird Sign-Up Special!

Join the Close To My Heart family of Consultants this month to get your choice of a FREE Fundamentals paper packet bundled together with its coordinating Complements. These brand new products won’t be released to the public until August, so joining today is your chance to get them first! When you sign up, you also get $50 in Select Product Credit to spend on more new products, including the newest stamps, paper packs, and cardstock colors!


If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned above, or if you would like to sign up as a consultant this month and get the great new free products, please contact me! You can email, call, or text me.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: