Monday, July 25, 2016

Being a Consultant with Close To My Heart

In May of this year, I marked my five-year anniversary as a consultant with Close To My Heart. I absolutely love this company, and I have had a great time over the past five years. I initially signed up mostly to get the discount for myself, but I have really enjoyed turning it into a successful business over the past year or so. I have met some great friends, learned so much, and been able to make beautiful cards and scrapbook layouts with CTMH's fabulous product lines. I now have a monthly hostess club running, and I have ladies who get together every month to preserve their memories and make cards to send to loved ones.

I also want to start building my team. In the past I haven't been very bold about sharing the CTMH opportunity because I didn't want to bother people, but I am realizing that I'm not bothering people if I'm sharing something with them that they may love! I want to get better at sharing this opportunity because it's so wonderful! Close To My Heart is a great company that really supports their consultants, and I think anyone who joins them as a consultant will really benefit from and love the experience.

If you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, or any other type of paper crafting, you should really consider signing up with Close To My Heart. As I've said before, they are very supportive and helpful to their consultants, and this company really tries to make a difference with their Operation Smile donations and support. They sell high-quality products, and we have the best acrylic stamps in the industry! They are always on-trend and are constantly requesting feedback from consultants and willing to change things to meet our needs. In addition to all that, we get lots of free product! And as a new consultant, you'll get a great starter kit to get you going!


The kit for new consultants is only $75, but you will receive over $200 in product! Plus, you will get an additional $50 in product credit to spend on new products of your choice!

But wait - it gets better! If you sign up in July, Close To My Heart is throwing in another $30+ in free product!


When you sign up in July, you will receive your choice of a new Fundamentals paper packet bundled with its coordinating complements for FREE! This is a great way to get your business started!

If you are interested in learning more or are wanting to sign up right away, click here or contact me. I would love to talk to you more about the opportunities you can have with Close To My Heart!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com



No comments: