Monday, August 1, 2016

August = New Goodies!

August is finally here, which means it's time for the new 2016-2017 Annual Inspirations Idea Book from Close To My Heart!


You can look through the idea book from cover to cover here, or contact me to get one of your very own. It's full of beautiful new papers, stamp sets, inks, and even a new Cricut cartridge! I'm looking forward to sharing many of these new products with you over the coming year.

----------------------------------

A new month also means a new special from Close To My Heart! This month the brand-new Fundamentals papers are being featured.


During the month of August, when you order our Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamental papers, you can choose to get either the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals for FREE! Both of these Basics packets feature foil designs and specialty materials, such as kraft and vellum. You can find out more and place your order at the link below:

----------------------------------

I'm also excited to share with you the adorable new stamp of the month for August, Purr-fect Halloween!


This stamp set is perfect for any Halloween cards or scrapbooking layouts, but it's also great for a fun greeting or birthday card. I can't wait to get started playing with this set!

----------------------------------

I hope you're excited about the 2016-2017 year with Close To My Heart; I know there are lots of great things in store! If you have any questions about anything or would like to know more about hosting a party or even becoming a consultant yourself, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: