Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Last Day of August!

Today is the last day of August, which means it's the last day to order some great product from Close To My Heart!

Seasonal Expressions Retiring!
The current Seasonal Expressions idea book retires after today, so be sure to get your orders in ASAP. I have loved using the papers from this idea book, and I will be sad to see them go. I have created some really fun stuff over the past four months!

I think my favorite paper packet was Florence. The colors are just so rich and pretty, and I love the layouts and cards I was able to create with it.


You can find all the retiring product at the link below:

----------------------

Purr-fect Halloween Stamp of the Month
I have also really enjoyed playing with the August stamp of the month set, Purr-fect Halloween.


This set is great for fun Halloween cards, but it's also perfect for some everyday, cheer-you-up cards!


To get your own, click on the link below!
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2016/1608-purr-fect-halloween.aspx

----------------------

Basically the Best!
The special campaign for August will also end today, and it's a good one! I love our brand-new Fundamentals papers, and this campaign is a great way to try them out - and get some for FREE!


When you purchase the Whimsy, Adventure, and Enchantment Fundamentals paper packets, you can choose to receive either the Rustic Home or Uptown Fundamentals paper packet for FREE!

Here's a picture of each of the paper packets.

Whimsy:

Adventure:

Enchantment:

Rustic Home:

Uptown Fundamentals:

I hope you take advantage of this great special before it's gone! You can find more information and order yours at the link below:
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1608-basically-the-best.aspx

I hope you have a great last day of the month!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884
rielage517@gmail.com
bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com





No comments: