Monday, August 22, 2016

August Stamp of the Month Cards

Today I want to share some cards with you that I made with the August Stamp of the Month set, Purr-fect Halloween.



The first card I made is a fun Halloween card!


I used the Enchantment Fundamentals papers, and then I stamped the images in Saffron, Sapphire, and Eggplant. I also added some Bitty Sparkles on the banner.



The next two cards I made are just fun cards that could be used throughout the year.


Again, I used the Enchantment Fundamentals papers and some Sea Glass cardstock. I stamped the cat and the sentiment using the Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad, and then I colored the cat with some Shinhan Markers (Marigold and Golden Yellow). I added some Clear Sparkles to finish it off!



Here's my last card:


I used the Enchantment Fundamentals papers, and I again colored in the cat with our Shinhan Markers (Warm Grey 4 and Warm Grey 7). I stamped the sentiment with Fern ink, and then I added some Fern Thick Twine and Enamel Green Triangles.



This stamp is only available until the end of August, and it's only $5 with any $50 purchase. Be sure to get yours before it's gone!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: