Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Florence Video and Card

Florence is the featured paper collection for August, and it's beautiful! I loved this paper the first time I saw it, and I've already bought two packets for myself :-)


The colors are so rich, and the patterns are gorgeous. There are plenty of small, subtle patterns to offset the larger patterns, and so many of these papers are versatile enough to be used for many different projects.

Check out this video to learn more about the collection and to see some projects made with it:



Here are some pictures of some of the products mentioned in the video:

Florence Complements:

Florence Sequins:

Rose Gold Foil Tape:

Here's a card I made using my scraps from the Florence Workshops Your Way kit, the Florence Complements, and the Florence sequins. I also used a sentiment from the new Cricut Flower Market collection.



Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to purchase the Florence collection before it retires at the end of this month!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com




No comments: