Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday Favorites - Mini Albums

I love to make 12x12 scrapbooking layouts, but that's not the only way that I like to scrapbook. Over the past several years, I have really enjoyed making mini albums. There are many different kinds of mini albums, and I wanted to share with you a few that I have done.


This is one of the first mini albums I ever made, and it was just for Christmas 2007. I used an 8x8 post-bound album and 8x8 page protectors. It's basically a smaller version of a typical 12x12 album.

-------------------------


This is a 6x6 album that I made about my very first cruise back in 2004. I used a post-bound album with 6x6 page protectors and attached a few pieces of memorabilia to the front and back inside covers.

-------------------------


This album is probably my favorite! I made this 6x8 album about the anniversary trip my husband and I took to Disney World in 2013. For this mini album I used a ring-bound 6x8 album with both page protectors and 6x8 cardstock pages. I also used some divided page protectors as you can see in the picture above. It was so much fun to put together!

-------------------------


This is a small 4x4 album I made just for selfies of me and my daughter. It's a ring-bound album and uses 4x4 page protectors. I haven't added any embellishments yet, and I'm not sure that I will. I kinda like just looking through pictures!


-------------------------


This is the most recent mini album that I've worked on. This is another 6x8 ring-bound album - much like the Disney album I showed above. This one will be all about the Seattle/Alaska trip we took this summer. I'm using the Everyday Life Stripes album from Close To My Heart, and I'm using a mix of page protectors and My Crush Adventure Calls cardstock pages.


I hope you enjoyed seeing some examples of mini albums, and if you'd ever like to look through any of my albums, just let me know! I'd be happy to show them to you.

-------------------------

If you love making mini albums or would like to give them a try, Close To My Heart has the perfect special for you this month. During December you can get several different mini album bundles for 30% off their regular retail price!


Here's the Blue Jean 4x4 Mini Album Bundle:


The Blush 4x4 Mini Album Bundle:


And the Everyday Life Stripes 6x8 Mini Album Bundles (you can choose which type of page protectors you want):







All the bundles include an album, page protectors, and My Crush cards or pages. Check out the link below to see the different options and please feel free to contact me with any questions.
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1612-little-things.aspx

I think these mini album bundles would also make great Christmas gifts!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: