Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Specials!

I can't believe it's already December! I'm always amazed at how quickly this time of year goes by, but I'm excited for the month ahead! This blog post is all about the specials that Close To My Heart is offering this month.

Stamp of the Month: Thoughtful Flowers
The stamp of the month for December is really pretty, and I'm looking forward to doing some heat embossing with these beautiful flowers.


Even though the sentiments are geared toward cardmaking, I think this stamp set could easily be used on a scrapbooking layout.

Remember, the stamp of the month is only available for one month. You can purchase it at full retail price for $17.95, or you can get it for only $5 with a qualifying order. You can find out more at the link below:
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2016/1612-thoughtful-flowers.aspx


It's the Little Things
I really love the special Close To My Heart is having on our mini albums this month. When you purchase one of the special bundles in December, you will save 30%! And these album bundles would make great Christmas gifts!


Learn more and see all the available bundles at the link below:
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/campaigns/1612-little-things.aspx


December Workshops
I'm having several workshops this month, plus a card buffet! You can find all the information over on my Upcoming Events page. I hope you'll be able to join me this month!



If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. You can email, call, or text me anytime. And remember - it's the last month for the current Holidays Expressions catalog. If you want anything out of there, I'd suggest getting it soon. Things are starting to sell out!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: