Monday, November 28, 2016

Mojo Monday 476 - Joyeux Noel

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I guess we're now officially into the Christmas season, so I have a holiday card for you this week for Mojo Monday.

Here's the sketch for this week's challenge:


And here's my card:


I know the sketch is a square, but I very rarely send square cards in the mail, so I just adapted the sketch!

I just received my Snowflakes Embossing Folder in the mail this past week, so I wanted to use it for today's card. I love how well it pairs with the beautiful papers from the Oh Deer! Paper Packet.


Overall, the card is pretty simple, but I think that helps the embossed snowflakes and the heat-embossed sentiment stand out even more. I added a little gold ribbon from the Uptown Ribbon Pack, but that's all the extra embellishing I did.

Here are the supplies that I used for this card:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: