Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My Christmas Cards

I'm having a card workshop next week featuring the Happy Holidays Cardmaking Kit from Close To My Heart, and I wanted to show you the cards I made with the kit. This is the best I can do for most of you that can't actually see them in person!



One of the great things about this kit is that you can switch up the colors and sentiments and make the cards however you want! Here are two more cards in the opposite colors:



The kit contains all the materials (except for stamp pads) you need to make ten cards. Plus, you receive your own stamp set and lots of leftover supplies, so you can make even more cards if you want!

Kit Contents:
  • 1 exclusive workshop stamp set (B-size)
  • 2 sheets City Sidewalks patterned paper
  • 2 sheets cardstock (1 Cranberry, 1 Willow)
  • 1 roll of gold shimmer trim
  • 10 white card bases and envelopes


I will provide stamp pads and blocks during the workshop; all you need to bring is adhesive.

Workshop Details:
  • Saturday, November 12
  • 1:00-3:00
  • MUGS Coffee in Anderson, Indiana
  • $25

Optional Additional Services:
$3 - I will provide any adhesive you need.
$3 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and stamp the cards the day of the workshop.

Sign-Up Deadline:
The deadline to sign up for this workshop is today, Wednesday, November 2nd. This will allow me time to order the kits so they arrive in time.

I hope you'll be able to join me for this workshop! You can email, text, or call me to sign up!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: