Wednesday, November 9, 2016

City Sidewalks Scrapbooking Workshop

  • Saturday, November 26
  • 1:00-4:00
  • $35

For my November scrapbooking workshop, we will be using the Workshops Your Way City Sidewalks Scrapbooking Kit.


This workshop kit retails for $26.95 and provides you with enough materials to create three 12x12 two-page layouts. It also provides you with the paper and embellishments for 9 cards!

Here's what you receive with this kit:

Here are the three layouts I created with this kit; I don't have any pictures on them yet as I'm planning on using them for this year's pictures! On my Upcoming Events page, you can see the layouts as they were originally designed by Close To My Heart. I made a few changes on my layouts, but you're welcome to do them however you like!

Layout 1:




-----------------------

Layout 2:




-----------------------

Layout 3:




For the second and third layouts, I actually switched the background papers from the original designs. That's one of the wonderful things about working with paper packets from Close To My Heart. All the designs coordinate so well with each other that you can switch things up and they still look great!

Sign-up Deadline:
The deadline to sign up for this workshop is Wednesday, November 16. The deadline allows me to order the kits in time.

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.
$5 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and decorate the layouts the day of the workshop.

Cards:
When you follow the cutting guide for cutting your kit, along with all the pieces for your layouts, you will also end up with pieces for nine cards (three each of three designs). There are additional supplies needed to complete these cards, but if you would like to complete them during the workshop, I will provide card bases and envelopes and the use of my stamps and inks for $6.00. Just let me know when you RSVP if you'll be wanting to complete the cards as well!


Upgrade Option!
If you would like to upgrade your workshop by purchasing the Joy to You & Me stamp set and the four stamp pads needed to make the cards, you can add them on to the workshop for $50. If you choose this option, there is no additional cost to make the cards, and you will also be eligible to purchase the stamp of the month set, New Year's Cheer, for only $5.00! If you are interested in this option, please let me know when you sign up.




What do you need to bring?
Please bring adhesive (I suggest a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and foam tape) and basic tools (a paper cutter and scissors).

If you need my address or directions, please contact me.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to see you later this month!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884





No comments: