Wednesday, October 21, 2015

More Sangria Cards!

I'm back today with more cards created with the beautiful Sangria paper packet.


The inspiration for these cards actually came from the White Pines Workshops on the Go cardmaking kit! I love that the card ideas in these kits can be used many times over and with lots of different paper and stamp sets. Here are the three cards that you make with the cardmaking kit; the card I chose to duplicate is the one on the right.


Here's my take on that card using the Sangria paper:



I used the stamp set from the Sangria Workshops on the Go scrapbooking kit for the flowered background, and the sentiment comes from the Just To Say stamp set, which comes as part of the Artfully Sent Cricut collection.

While I was at it, I decided to go ahead and make another version of this same card with a different sentiment:



This Hello sentiment also comes from the same Just To Say stamp set.

Thanks for taking the time to visit, and I hope you got some inspiration for some of your own cards!

Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884


No comments: