Friday, October 30, 2015

November's Scrapbooking Workshop - Urban!

I know there are still a few days left in October, but I wanted to go ahead and share with you information about my November scrapbooking workshop featuring the Urban paper packet


I love these textured-looking papers, and I think there are many possibilities for this paper packet. These would be great for layouts about the outdoors or camping, but they're also perfect for all the men in your life! They would make great masculine cards or layouts.

When I started working with the Urban paper packet, I initially thought that I would create layouts about my son, but it turn out the way I expected. The three two-page layouts I created ended up being all about my husband! So even if you don't have any boys, there are probably still some men in your life that these could work for.

For my November scrapbooking workshop, we will be using the Urban Workshops on the Go Scrapbooking Kit.

This workshop kit retails for $29.95 and includes over $40 worth of product! With this kit you receive a full Urban paper packet, an exclusive D-size stamp set, the Urban Assortment, Whisper Thick Twine, two extra sheets of cardstock, and an instructional brochure.

Here are some pictures of the layouts we will be creating:










The workshop costs $35, which covers the cost of the kit, shipping, tax, and the use of my Cricut machine and stamp pads. There's also the option of creating a third two-page layout for $2 (to cover the cost of additional base pages).

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.
$5 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and decorate the layouts the day of the workshop.


This workshop is scheduled for Sunday, November 29 from 1:30-4:30. If you are interested but cannot make it for this time, please contact me to set up a different time.


Space is limited for this workshop, so sign up soon. The deadline for signing up is Tuesday, November 17. You can email, call, or text me to sign up!


Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com




No comments: