Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Sangria Scraps Card

This is the last week of October, which means this is the last week that I'll be focusing my attention on the Sangria paper packet. This isn't the last month that you can purchase it, but I - along with Close To My Heart - will be switching my focus to the Urban paper packet next month.

Today I want to share a card that I made from some scraps that I had leftover from the Sangria Workshops on the Go scrapbooking kit. I love taking my leftover pieces, adding some white card bases, and creating beautiful cards!


The sentiment on the card comes from the stamp set that is exclusive to the Sangria Workshops on the Go scrapbooking kit. I arranged the scraps and added a few pieces of Gold Shimmer Trim and it was done!


I hope to share at least one more project made with Sangria this week, so keep checking back. Or better yet - subscribe to my blog and every post will be sent directly to your email!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com



No comments: