Monday, October 19, 2015

Sangria and Artistry

Sangria is Close To My Heart's featured paper packet for the month of October. I absolutely love this paper and have enjoyed making several layouts and cards with it.


Today I want to share with you an anniversary card that I made with Sangria and a couple cuts from the new Artistry Cricut cartridge.


This card was made with leftover paper from the Sangria Workshops on the Go scrapbooking kit. I cut the Mr. and Mrs. out with the Artistry Cricut cartridge, and then I adhered them over top of a heart cut from the Artbooking Cricut cartridge. To finish it off, I added a few Bitty Sparkles.

I'll be back soon to share some more artwork made with the Sangria paper!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com



No comments: