Thursday, March 31, 2016

Crazy Good - Card Buffet

I didn't get around to sharing a card yesterday, so I'll try and get two posts done today!

The first card I'm sharing today is a great masculine card. I often find myself in short supply of cards for guys, so I really tried to include a few in my card buffet.


This card features a stamp set I really love - Crazy Good.


It's just a really fun stamp set, and I love that it coordinates with our Artiste Cricut cartridge.


I used Pacifica ink for the sentiment, Ruby for the stripe, and Whisper for the bottom triangles - all designs from the same stamp set. I used some retired paper from the ProPlayer paper packet, and the retired blue and green sparkles could easily be replaced with some sequins or our Blue Enamel Dots.

I hope you enjoyed learning about this card!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.ctmh.com
https://www.facebook.com/stampingathome/
@stampingathome on Instagram



No comments: