Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Stuck on You - Card Buffet

For the next several days, I'm going to be sharing individual cards that will be available to make during my April card buffet. This will let you see more detailed pictures of the cards and learn about the supplies and stamps used to create them.

The first card I'm sharing features the stamp set Stuck on You from the Seasonal Expressions 1 idea book.


I think this stamp set is just adorable, and the sentiments are great too.

Another thing I love about this stamp set is that there is a coordinating set of Thin Cuts to go with it. That way I don't have to cut out all those intricate images myself!


The thin cuts are so fun and easy to use - even my children love to use them!

So here's the card:


In addition to the Stuck on You stamp set, this card also uses the Green Triangle Enamel & Glitter Duos and the Green Shimmer Trim. The paper comes from a retired paper packet called Flirty, but this card design and stamp set could be used with many different papers.

I colored the images in with our ShinHan Touch Twin markers. They are so nice and smooth; I just love coloring with them!


I hope you'll join me in April for one of my card buffet sessions. There are four scheduled sessions, but I can only accommodate six people at each session. All the details can be found here or on my Upcoming Events page.

Please text, call, or email me to sign up or if you need more information.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com





No comments: