Sunday, March 6, 2016

Upcoming Card Class

My card class for March is going to be a lot of fun, and I think it will be a great opportunity for you to bring your kiddos along! We'll be using the Spring Critters stamp set, and they are just too cute!


Here's one variation of a card that we'll be making at the workshop:



This card uses some older paper, but I think it works well with the Spring Critters images, especially when you add the Playful Puffies stickers!

You will be able to choose from a variety of papers to make your cards, and you will also be able to choose which stamped images and sentiments you want on each card. In addition, you will have the choice to color your stamped images with colored pencils, markers, or watercolors.

So here are the details!

Cost:
The workshop costs $6.00 and you will leave with four completed cards with envelopes. All your paper will be pre-cut, and I will provide any tools and embellishments needed. I can also provide adhesive for an additional $2.00.

Date and Time:
This workshop is scheduled for Sunday, March 20 from either 1:00-3:00 or 4:00-6:00. If neither of these times work for you, please contact me to schedule another time.

Deadline:
The deadline for signing up for this workshop is Tuesday, March 8 by 8:00. This will allow me plenty of time to order and prepare any necessary materials. Space is limited so sign up soon! Please email, call, or text me to sign up.

Thanks!
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com


No comments: