Friday, May 6, 2016

Georgie Scrapbooking Layout & Workshop

  • Saturday, May 21
  • 9:30-11:30 in the morning
  • Cost: $8.00 (includes everything except adhesive)

I am trying a new workshop in May, and I hope to continue this type of workshop over the next several months. This workshop will be geared toward new scrapbookers or those scrapbookers who may not want to purchase a lot of product - but anyone is welcome to come!

In this workshop you will put together one two-page 12x12 layout. I will provide all the required supplies and embellishments, and the paper will even be pre-cut for you! All you have to do is come to the workshop, do a little stamping, and put the layout together! You will need to bring your own adhesive, or I can provide it for you for $2.00.

The layout for May features the Georgie paper packet, which is actually a very versatile paper packet. Although there are baby elements on some of the papers, most of the patterns are pretty neutral. I've even seen this paper used for a winter snow layout!


Here's the layout that you will be creating at the workshop:


The colors are very gender-neutral, and you could use these papers and designs with several different types of pictures. Spring, Easter, playing in the backyard, beach, vacation - almost anything could work!

Here are a couple close-up pictures of the layouts:



I have stamped the title for my layout directly on the white background paper. I chose to do this so that each person who attends the workshop can personalize her title to match her pictures. You will also be able to choose the exact colors and combinations of your embellishments and stamped images.

In addition to the Georgie paper packet, you will be using the So Many Smiles stamp set, the Grey Enamel Gems, and the Aqua Shimmer Trim.


The deadline to sign up for this workshop is Wednesday, May 11. Please email, call, or text me to sign up. This workshop is limited to six people, so sign up soon! If there's enough interest in a second workshop, I will do my best to find a time!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: