Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Happy Times Layouts!

This month has been crazy for me and my family, but I finally found some time yesterday and today to finish up some scrapbooking layouts I've been working on.

I absolutely love the special Happy Times paper packet that Close To My Heart is offering during the month of May. It's beautiful and has been so much fun to play with!


The paper packet is free with a $60 order, or you can purchase it for $14.95. There's also a coordinating stamp set that is $17.95.


There is a Happy Times scrapbooking workshop that Close To My Heart provided to all consultants, but I wanted to tweak things a little bit and create my own layouts.

During the month of April, I realized that the Happy Times paper packet coordinated really well with the Picture My Life Love My Selfie collection. Unfortunately, those cards are no longer available, but I know some of you have already purchased them. If you don't have those cards, you could substitute the Picture My Life Watercolor - Gold cards or possibly the Picture My Life Through the Year cards.

Here are the four two-page layouts that I created with the Happy Times paper packet, the Love Your Selfie Picture My Life cards, and the Happy Times stamp set.




-----------------------------------------




-----------------------------------------




-----------------------------------------




In addition to the products mentioned above, I also used the Sequins Gold Assortment, the Glacier Fundamental Assortment, and the Glacier Extra Thick Twine.

If you are interested in completing these layouts, I will be offering my assistance in putting them together as a workshop for next month. All you need to do is purchase the necessary supplies from me or through my website, and I'll let you know when I get some dates scheduled. I will provide a cutting guide and personal instruction for those who purchase the supplies and attend the workshop.

Here are the necessary supplies:
Happy Times paper packet
Happy Times stamp set
- Picture My Life collection (Love Your Selfie (retired), Watercolor - Gold, or Through the Year)
Sequins Gold Assortment
Glacier Fundamental Assortment
Glacier Extra Thick Twine
- Extra cardstock: 3 sheets White Daisy, 2 sheets Pomegranate, 2 sheets Creme Brûlée (retired)
- Stamp pads: Pomegranate, Canary, Blush (retired), Honey

If you already have some of these supplies, there's no need to purchase them again. Just get whatever supplies you will need to complete the layouts. And if you purchase all the necessary supplies, you'll get the Happy Times paper packet for free!

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will cut all of your papers for you ahead of time.
$3 - I will provide any stamps and ink if you would prefer to not purchase your own.
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.
$5 - I will provide the individual sheets of cardstock to supplement the Happy Times paper packet.

If you have any questions, please let me know, and be sure to get your Happy Times products before the end of the month. The paper packet is only available while supplies last, so there's a chance it could sell out early, so don't wait too long!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: