Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Happy Times and Celebrate with Cake

May has been such a fun month with Close To My Heart! I have really enjoyed creating both cards and scrapbooking layouts with the Happy Times paper packet and stamp set. Both of these are only available during the month of May, and you can even get the paper packet for FREE with a qualifying purchase.



I also really love the May stamp of the month - Celebrate with Cake. It's so versatile and fun for both stamping or coloring.


Today I thought I'd share a card that uses both the Celebrate with Cake stamp of the month and the Happy Times paper packet.


It's a fairly simple card - nice and flat for mailing too! I used two different papers from the Happy Times paper packet and then stamped a couple layers of cake with coordinating ink colors. For this card I used Glacier, Canary, and Blush (retired). I then stamped "Celebrate" at the top and added some White & Gold Ribbon to the corners. I attached the stamped piece with thin foam tape, and I was done!

There's only one more week to take advantage of the May specials from Close To My Heart, so make sure you don't miss out!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com

https://www.facebook.com/stampingathome/
https://www.instagram.com/stampingathome/


No comments: