Thursday, May 26, 2016

New Calypso Workshop for June!

I'm excited to share with you all the details for a new workshop I'm having in June! This workshop will be a scrapbooking and/or cardmaking workshop because you get to choose whether to make a scrapbooking layout, some cards, or both!

This workshop will take place at MUGS Coffee in Anderson. I have been looking for a location outside of my home to hold workshops, and I think MUGS Coffee will be perfect. Besides having a side room with a big table, we can also purchase yummy coffee and snacks!

So here's what we'll be making! For June's workshop we will use the Calypso Paper Packet, which is Close To My Heart's featured paper packet for June.


Here's the scrapbooking layout we will put together:


This layout gives you space for seven pictures, and it's pretty simple to put together.



In addition to paper from the Calypso Paper Packet, this layout also features the fun Beach Life stamp set.


We will also embellish the layout with some Calypso Sequins and some of the fun flamingo tape from the Calypso Washi Pack.



---------------------------------

Here are the cards you can make. You will make two of each of the five designs.


And here are the cards in more detail:






These fun cards feature the stamp set Tickled Pink.


This stamp set is so much fun to play with, and I love the sentiments. There are also coordinating Thin Cuts, which make the flamingos so easy to cut out!

---------------------------------

Here are the details for the workshop:
  • Date: Monday, June 13
  • Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
  • Location: MUGS Coffee (1909 University Blvd. in Anderson)
  • Cost: $8.00 - $20.00 (see options below)

I know not everyone enjoys both scrapbooking and cardmaking, so I wanted to give you some options for this workshop. You can choose from one of the three options below:
  • $8.00 - make one two-page scrapbooking layout
  • $15.00 - make 10 cards (two each of five different designs)
  • $20.00 - make BOTH the scrapbooking layout and 10 cards

I will supply all the tools, embellishments, stamps, and inks, and I will have all of your paper pre-cut and ready to go for you. All you need to bring is adhesive!

Since this is the first time I'm doing a workshop like this and the first time I'm holding one at MUGS, I am limiting the workshop to six people. I will be advertising this to a broader audience since I'm not holding the workshop at my home, so I expect it to fill up quickly. If there's enough interest, I will try to hold a second workshop.

If you want to come, please email, call, or text me as soon as possible and let me know which option you are choosing. The deadline for signing up is Friday, June 10.

I look forward to seeing you in June!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884


No comments: