Monday, April 9, 2018

Freshly Made Sketches 331

I haven't had time to join in with any sketch challenges recently due to traveling, but I'm home now and had some time to create a card this morning. Today I'm using a sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches blog.

Here's the sketch for this week:



And here's my card:


For my card this week I used patterned paper from the Gimme Some Sugar paper packet. I added two strips of Peacock cardstock and stamped the sentiment in Peacock ink. The flowers are stamped in Bashful and Blossom, and all of the stamped images and sentiment come the For You Darling stamp set. I used the coordinating Thin Cuts to cut out the flowers, and I finished off the card with some Bashful Pearls (which unfortunately are now sold out).


Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you'll try to make your own card with this sketch!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The flowers are lovely against the wood grain background! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty card! Love that woodgrain background and those flowers are so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!