Friday, April 6, 2018

Gimme Some Sugar Cards

Today I'm sharing some greeting cards I made with a few of the cut-apart cards from the Gimme Some Sugar paper packet.


Each paper packet from Close To My Heart comes with 12 sheets of patterned papers - two each of six double-sided designs. Two of those sheets are 3x4-inch and 4x6-inch cards that you can cut apart and use on your scrapbooking layouts or as extra pieces of patterned paper. They are great to use as titles and journaling blocks, but they can also make easy cards!


After I completed my scrapbooking layouts with the Gimme Some Sugar scrapbooking kit, I took two of the 4x6 cards that I didn't use and decided to make cards with them. I trimmed both of them down to 4x5.25 and matted them on 4.25x5.5 pieces of cardstock.


On this card I stamped a sentiment from the Many Congratulations stamp set in Blossom ink, and then I added a few Bitty Sparkles in the middle of the flower.


------------


On this card all I did after matting the cut-apart card was add a few Gimme Some Sugar Cork Shapes. It couldn't be easier!



Thanks for stopping by today! If you have any questions about anything I shared today, please don't hesitate to ask. I hope you'll try making some cut-apart cards into your own handmade greeting cards!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: