Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Postcard Perfect Layouts

Today I want to share several layouts I've made with the brand-new, exclusive, coming-in-May Postcard Perfect collection from Close To My Heart!


This new collection will be available to order in May in honor of National Scrapbooking Month, and it will only be available for one month! If you want to find out more about all the product offerings, check out my blog post from last week.

Today I'm sharing three layouts I made with the paper packet, the coordinating cardstock, and the Postcard Perfect stamp set. I'm also offering these as part of a scrapbooking workshop on May 4, but you have to sign up today if you would like to attend the workshop. For more details about the workshop, please visit the Facebook event page.

Here are pictures of my three layouts.




------------




------------




These layouts were designed by a fellow CTMH consultant and provided to all consultants to use in our workshops. I just love my job and all of its perks!


Close To My Heart is also offering a Cut Above layout kit as part of the Postcard Perfect collection. This layout kit provides you with everything (except adhesive) to make three two-page layouts - and it also includes page protectors! It features pre-printed base pages, die-cuts, and stickers - no need for stamping or cutting! These layouts are really beautiful, so I thought I'd share mine with you today. There are a few stickers I haven't put on the second layout yet; I'll wait until I put down my photos. But here they are!




------------




------------





Aren't they gorgeous?! You'll be able to purchase the Cut Above layout kit separately, or you can save 20% when you buy it as part of a bundle. There will be album bundles available, as well as a Postcard Perfect bundle, which includes the paper packet, coordinating cardstock, and the stamp set.

Again, if you'd like to complete these layouts with me at my Postcard Perfect Scrapbooking Workshop, please visit the Facebook event page to RSVP. You can also contact me to sign up, and you can even pay for the workshop ahead of time with a credit card at my online shop. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and choose your workshop time.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, and I'll have links for all of these products once May arrives!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: