Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Gimme Some Sugar Layouts

Last week I shared all the information about my upcoming Gimme Some Sugar Scrapbooking Workshop, so today I wanted to share more details and pictures about the layouts you'll be making at that workshop.

For this workshop, I started with the Gimme Some Sugar Scrapbooking Kit designed by Close To My Heart. All of the scrapbooking kits from Close To My Heart come with cutting instructions and suggested layout and card designs. I used their layout suggestions for the first three layouts (with some tweaking), and then I added a fourth layout (with some extra sheets of paper) based on a pattern from the Make It from Your Heart Vol. 3 pattern book.


The Complements packs that coordinate with each paper packet have suggested groupings on the packaging, which make it very easy to put together great-looking layouts. I tried to stick with these suggested groupings for my layouts, but I did switch a few around and have some leftover. But the extras will be great for cards!



So here are pictures of the layouts!




------------




------------




------------





If you would like to complete these layouts with my instruction, you can still sign up for my Gimme Some Sugar Scrapbooking Workshop on Thursday, April 26. There are two times available that day: 1:00-4:00 in the afternoon or 6:00-9:00 in the evening.

You can find out all the information on my Upcoming Events page or on the Facebook event page. You can RSVP on the Facebook event page, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up. If you would like to pay with a credit card, please purchase the workshop on my online store. Just scroll to the bottom and choose the time slot that works for you!

Thanks for taking a look at my layouts! If you have any questions about anything I've mentioned today, please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage




No comments: