Monday, February 8, 2016

Charlotte Workshops Your Way Cards

One of my favorite things about the new Workshops Your Way kits from Close To My Heart is that they include paper and cutting directions for cards! The number and variety of cards is different with each kit, but all it takes is a few additional supplies to really make the most of these kits.

The Charlotte kit includes enough paper and embellishments for nine cards, three each of three different designs.



Here are some of the cards I made from the Workshops Your Way Charlotte Scrapbooking Kit:


------------------------------



------------------------------



These cards feature the Springtime Wishes stamp set and Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts, so they were really simple to cut out and put together.


Once I cut out all the flowers and leaves, I used the Watercolor Paints to color them in. To make sure the stamped images didn't smear when I applied the watercolor, I used the Black Memento stamp pad when I stamped the images. I also used Sorbet ink for the sentiments.

Let me know if you have any questions about how I made these cards - I'm happy to help!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com



No comments: