Monday, February 1, 2016

New February Special and Stamp of the Month!

Hello, February! It's a new month, and with a new month comes a new special and stamp of the month set from Close To My Heart.

Share the Love!
For the month of February, you can purchase a special D-size stamp set that is not only adorable, but will benefit others. For every "Share the Love" stamp set sold this month, Close To My Heart will donate $7.00 of the proceeds to Operation Smile, an organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates to children all over the world.

For more information on Operation Smile and Close To My Heart, click on the link below:
http://bethanyrielage.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/operation-smile.aspx


To purchase the stamp set, contact me or click the link below:
http://bethanyrielage.ctmh.com/Retail/Product.aspx?ItemID=9147&ci=4019



Stamp of the Month - Balloon Animals
Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5. When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.

February's stamp of the month is the very cute "Balloon Animals" stamp set. I can't wait to play with this stamp set this month - be on the lookout for some artwork posted to my blog!


That's all for today! If you have any questions about these products, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm here to help!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com



No comments: