Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Mojo Monday 433 - Charlotte

It's been several months since I've participated in the Mojo Monday weekly sketch challenge, but I was able to take a few moments this afternoon to create a card using this week's sketch and Close To My Heart's featured paper packet for February, Charlotte.



I love the colors in this paper packet, and the patterns are very classy. After creating the three two-page layouts from the Workshops Your Way Charlotte kit, I had plenty of scraps leftover to create the card I'm sharing today:


In addition to the Charlotte paper packet, I also used the Springtime Wishes stamp set and the Springtime Wishes Thin Cuts. The Thin Cuts dies are great for cutting out the intricate flower and leaf shapes, and you can even cut them out after you've stamped them!



To color the stamped images, I used a wet brush and some ink from the lid of the Sorbet and Sweet Leaf stamp pads. Just squish the lid of the stamp pad into the pad before opening, and you'll have enough ink on the lid of the stamp pad to pick up with your brush. This will also work with a blending pen. Just be sure to stamp the images with Memento ink or some other ink that won't run when it comes in contact with water.

Thanks for taking a look at my card today, and if you have any questions about anything I mentioned today, please ask!

Thanks again,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com




No comments: