Monday, February 22, 2016

Mojo Monday 436 - Balloon Animals

I really love the February stamp of the month from Close To My Heart - Balloon Animals - but I haven't actually had much time to play with it yet this month! So this morning I decided that I would try to use it with this week's Mojo Monday sketch.

Here's the stamp of the month set, Balloon Animals. This stamp set can be purchased for $17.95 or you can get it for only $5.00 with a qualifying order - but either way, it's only available in February!


And here's the Mojo Monday sketch for this week:


And here's my card!


I really like how it turned out, and I'm looking forward to making some variations on the card. Hopefully I'll have time to make them and share them later this week!


I used Crystal Blue cardstock for the card base, and then I embossed a piece of White Daisy cardstock with the Stripe embossing folder. I punched 1-inch circles out of some paper from the La Vie En Rose paper packet, and then I stamped images from the Balloon Animals stamp set with Crystal Blue and Black ink. I inked the edges of everything with Whisper ink and added some Clear Sparkles as a finishing touch!

This idea is great for small scraps, and it can be adapted for boys or girls!

Thanks for stopping by!
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com


No comments: