Monday, February 29, 2016

Spring Critters Card Workshop!

I'm very excited about my card workshop for March because it will be great for both adults and kids! This will be a perfect opportunity to make something with your children and allow them to show their own creativity. It features the Spring Critters stamp set, and I think it's going to be a lot of fun!


The cards we will be making will be similar to the cards pictured above, but participants will get to choose from a variety of patterned papers and colors.


The Spring Critters stamp set is perfect for coloring, and participants will be encouraged to color in their images with colored pencils, markers, or watercolors - it'll be up to you! Additionally, you will be able to choose from six different sentiments to customize your cards to your needs.


Participants will also have the opportunity to learn about Close To My Heart's fabulous new Thin Cuts and how these little metal dies make cutting out the Spring Critters images so easy!

So here are the details!

Cost:
The workshop costs $6.00 and you will leave with four completed cards with envelopes. All your paper will be pre-cut, and I will provide any tools and embellishments needed. I can also provide adhesive for an additional $2.00.

Date and Time:
This workshop is scheduled for Sunday, March 20 from either 1:00-3:00 or 4:00-6:00. If neither of these times work for you, please contact me to schedule another time.

Deadline:
The deadline for signing up for this workshop is Tuesday, March 8 by 8:00. This will allow me plenty of time to order and prepare any necessary materials. Space is limited so sign up soon! Please email, call, or text me to sign up.

I think this will be a perfect card workshop for younger crafters because everything will be pre-cut and ready to go, and the stamp set is just adorable!

Thanks so much!

Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.ctmh.com


No comments: