Thursday, September 15, 2016

Card Buffets

I have discovered over the past few months that I really enjoy doing card buffets! Here are a few of the cards I've featured at my buffets, but I am always working on new and different cards.


Want to know how a card buffet works?

Well, here's how!

The buffet lasts for two hours, and in that time, you can make as many cards as you want! I have several card kits all cut and prepared for you. Each card is $2 and all you do is put them together. There are always several cards from which to choose. All you have to bring is adhesive, and I provide the rest! I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape.

I have hosted card buffets in my home before, but I really enjoy going to other people's homes and meeting their friends. I am scheduling dates for card buffets for the next few months, so if you're interested, please let me know! To host a card buffet of your own, simply contact me to find a time that works for both of us, and then invite several friends over for a fun night of crafting!

--------------------

Here are some questions and answers you may have about my card buffet:
  • What do I need to bring to the buffet? All you need to bring is adhesive. I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape.
  • How many cards can I make? You can make as many cards as you can within the two-hour class time. All I ask is that you finish each card completely before starting on another one. Most guests complete 3-5 cards.
  • How much does it cost? You pay by the card, and it's $2.00 per card, which includes envelopes. So you can spend as much or as little as you want!
  • How much time will it take to make each card? That mostly depends on how and how quickly you work. Some cards are more detailed, while others are pretty simple.

If you have any other questions for me, please don't hesitate to ask. And if you're interested in hosting a card buffet, please contact me. You can email, call, or text me to find a time that will work!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: