Monday, September 26, 2016

Jeepers Creepers Layouts

I've been having so much fun with the Jeepers Creepers paper this month! I was so excited when I first saw it in the catalog, and I haven't been disappointed. Some of the patterns are so bold and fun, but there are plenty of subtle patterns to keep it all balanced.


Sometimes I love coming up with my own layouts, but a lot of the time, I just want quick and easy and for someone else to do all the work! That's why I love the scrapbooking workshops from Close To My Heart. If I don't want to really think too hard but still have great looking layouts, I go for these kits. I can cut everything in about 20-30 minutes, and then it normally takes less than 2 hours to put all three layouts together!

I finally got around to taking pictures of my three layouts from the Jeepers Creepers Workshops Your Way kit, and I want to share them with you.



-----------------



-----------------



These layouts turned out super cute, and all I had to do was follow the instructions that Close To My Heart provides! The kit comes with everything you need to make three complete two-page layouts, and you even have paper and embellishments left over.



Let me know if you have any questions or would like more information, and I hope you give this fantastic kit a try!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: