Monday, October 3, 2016

Swan Lake Card Workshop

I'm excited to tell you all about a new card workshop I'm having later this month. It's going to be in Fishers and in Anderson, so you can choose the one that works for you! The workshop in Anderson will be at MUGS Coffee, so in addition to making some fun cards, you can get a yummy snack to go with it!
  • Friday, October 28
  • 1:00-3:00 at the Eller House in Fishers or
  • 6:30-8:30 p.m. at MUGS Coffee in Anderson
  • $18 for 10 cards


During this workshop you will make ten cards, two each of five different designs. We will be using the beautiful Swan Lake paper from Close To My Heart and two different stamp sets, With You and Woodland Critters.



Aren't those critters adorable?!

Here are some pictures of the five cards we'll be making.



---------------



---------------



---------------



---------------



I will have everything pre-cut and designed for you, and I will provide all the tools, embellishments, stamps, inks, and adhesive. All you have to do is show up!

The cost of the workshop is $18.00, which covers all of your materials and my instruction. I accept cash, credit card, or PayPal (payable to rielage517@gmail.com).

Space is limited, so sign up soon! You can email, call, or text me to sign up. You can also RSVP by going to my Facebook page and clicking on the event there (www.facebook.com/stampingathome).
You must sign up no later than Wednesday, October 26.

Thanks!

Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: