Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites - Cardmaking Kits

Some of my favorite things from Close To My Heart are their cardmaking kits. I have purchased several over the years, and I always love their beautiful designs and how quickly I can make the cards.



The current Holiday Expressions catalog includes four cardmaking kits, one for each of the four paper packets. The kits include everything you need - except ink pads - to make ten cards. You also receive a stamp set, which allows you to make even more cards in the future.



The thing I love best about these kits is the ability for me to take the cutting directions and the stamp set and recreate these cards with older papers that I still have. I simply purchase some more card bases and envelopes, and I can make as many cards as I want! I have done this many times over the years, and it's why I never sell the stamp sets that come with these kits.

Here are a few cards I made with the stamp set from the Thinking of You Cardmaking Kit and some older papers:




I hope you'll check out the four current cardmaking kits; they're only available through the end of December!





Thanks for stopping by today!

Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884
rielage517@gmail.com



No comments: