Monday, October 10, 2016

Mojo Monday 469 - Swan Lake

It's been awhile since I've participated in the Mojo Monday weekly sketch challenge, but I'm going to try and get back into doing it every week! I really like the inspiration of a sketch, and it pushes me to try new designs and techniques.



Since this month's featured paper packet is Swan Lake, I decided to use some of my scraps to make my card.


I really love the combination of colors in this paper packet, and there are some very versatile and subtle patterns that help off-set the bolder prints.


In addition to the Swan Lake paper packet, I used the Happy Heart stamp set for my sentiment. This really is one of my favorite stamp sets in the Annual Idea Book, and it's only $6.95! You can also get this stamp set in both French and Spanish!


I stamped the sentiment in Peacock ink and the heart in Poppy. I also added a few enamel gems to finish it off.


Thanks for taking a look at my card today, and if you have any questions about anything I mentioned today, please ask!

Thanks again,
Bethany Rielage



1 comment:

PJ said...

You did a wonderful job pulling the colors out from the printed paper. Lovely design.
victoryfirst.blogspot.com