Monday, October 17, 2016

Mojo Monday 466 - Swan Lake

For this week's Mojo Monday blog post, I'm using an older sketch from the Mojo Monday website. I'm out of town this week, and so I wouldn't be able to wait and make a card after seeing this week's sketch. But hopefully I'll get around to making another one later this week!

Here's the sketch from a few week's ago - Sketch 466:


And here's my card:


I decided to use the Swan Lake paper again since it's the featured paper packet for October. The main image and sentiment were pre-printed on one of the 3x4 cut-apart cards, and I simply trimmed it down to fit on my card. The other papers were scraps leftover from my workshop layouts.


Other than patterned paper, the only embellishments I used were some Grey Enamel Gems. I love it when I can use my scraps to create a simple card!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



SaveSave

No comments: