Monday, October 10, 2016

October Specials

The weather has finally started to change, and one of my favorite months has arrived! And as always, with the start of a new month, there are new specials from Close To My Heart.

Stamp of the Month: Yuletide Joy
Even though it's only October, it's time to start thinking about making Christmas cards, and this month's stamp of the month will help you with that.


This stamp set is also great for scrapbooking, and it coordinates with the retired Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge from Close To My Heart.


The stamp of the month sets are only available for one month. This stamp set can be purchased at the full retail price of $17.95, or you can get it for only $5 with a $50 order! Click on the link below for more information or to get your own Yuletide Joy stamp set.
http://bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com/ctmh/promotions/sotm/2016/1610-yuletide-joy.aspx

Real Rewards
If you've ever thought of becoming a consultant with Close To My Heart, October is a great month to make that decision!


During this month, if you host a qualifying party, you can put your hostess rewards toward the purchase of a new consultant kit! You could even get the consultant kit for free! Contact me or visit the link below for more details.

Be sure to follow me on my blog and on Facebook to keep up with everything going on this month. I have several workshops coming up in October, and I'll be back on my blog soon with more artwork and ideas!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome


No comments: