Saturday, October 8, 2016

Just to Say Cardmaking Workshop

  • Friday, October 21
  • 6:30-8:30
  • $25
  • Sign-up Deadline: Tuesday, October 11

Close To My Heart is offering four wonderful cardmaking workshop kits in the new Holiday Expressions idea book, and I'll be featuring one of them each month from September through December. October's kit is Just to Say!


This kit contains materials for creating 10 cards. Easy-to-follow instructions guide you in creating two different card designs, but thanks to the interchangeable designs and stamp sentiments, you can make your cards your way!



Kit Contents:
  • 1 exclusive workshop stamp set (B-size)
  • 2 sheets Swan Lake patterned paper
  • 2 sheets cardstock (1 Sea Glass, 1 White Daisy)
  • 1 pack of pink enamel gems
  • 10 white card bases and envelopes

Because your kit includes a stamp set for you to keep and plenty of leftover supplies, you can continue to make cards after the workshop is over!

The kit comes with everything you need, except for inks and blocks, which I will provide during the workshop. You will need to bring adhesive and basic tools.

Optional Additional Services:
$3 - I will provide any adhesive you need.
$3 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and stamp the cards the day of the workshop.

Sign-Up Deadline:
The deadline to sign up for this workshop is Tuesday, October 11. This will allow me time to order the kits so they arrive in time.

What do you need to bring?
Please bring adhesive (I suggest a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and foam tape) and basic tools (a paper cutter and scissors).

I hope you'll be able to join me for this workshop! You can email, text, or call me to sign up!
  • rielage517@gmail.com
  • 765-635-4884

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage



No comments: