Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Favorites - Thin Cuts

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite products from Close To My Heart - Thin Cuts!


Thin Cuts are thin, metal dies that you use to cut out shapes with a manual die-cutting machine. Close To My Heart introduced their Thin Cuts back in January of this year, and they have been a big hit with everyone! They currently have over 20 sets of Thin Cuts available for purchase, and most of them coordinate with a specific stamp set. For example, here's one of my current favorites - the Cozy Christmas Thin Cuts Bundle:


Thin Cuts can be used with many different kinds of manual die-cut machines; I use the Cuttlebug machine. Here's a video that Close To My Heart made to show you how to use their Thin Cuts:



Here are a few cards I have made with various sets of Thin Cuts.

This card features the Hearts set of Thin Cuts. With this set you get three different sizes of hearts, and you get an outline and an inside with every cut!



This next card features one of the words Thin Cuts. This particular set comes with the words "Thanks" and "Happy." I love how easy it is to make a quick, beautiful card with these words!




This last card features the A Bunch of Love Thin Cuts. The coordinating stamp set is retired, but the set of Thin Cuts is still available for purchase.



If you have any questions about Thin Cuts - or would like to try them out before purchasing - just contact me!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884
bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com



No comments: