Saturday, September 3, 2016

Jeepers Creepers Workshop!

For my September workshop, we will be using the Workshops Your Way Jeepers Creepers Scrapbooking Kit.


This workshop kit retails for $26.95 and provides you with enough materials to create three 12x12 two-page layouts. It also provides you with the paper and embellishments for 9 cards! With this kit you receive a full Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet, 1 pack of Jeepers Creepers Complements, one Jeepers Creepers assortment, one Jeepers Creepers washi pack, and five sheets of cardstock (1 Pansy, 2 Whisper, 2 White Daisy).

Here are the three layouts we will be creating:




Cost:
  • Purchase the Jeepers Creepers kit for $26.95
In order to participate in the workshop, you will simply need to purchase the Jeepers Creepers workshop ahead of time and bring any necessary tools and adhesive with you. If you would like me to purchase the kit for you, the cost is $35, which covers shipping and tax.

Date and Time:
I have two dates scheduled for this workshop:

Sign-up Deadline:
The deadline for signing up for this workshop is Thursday, September 22nd, but you will need to order your kit no later than September 15 in order for it to arrive in time. Space is limited so sign up soon. You can email, call, or text me to sign up.

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.
$5 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and decorate the layouts the day of the workshop. If you would like this option, I need to have your kit by Thursday, September 22nd.

Cards:
When you follow the cutting guide for cutting your kit, along with all the pieces for your layouts, you will also end up with pieces for 9 cards. There are additional supplies needed to complete these cards, but if you would like to complete them during the workshop, I will provide card bases and envelopes and the use of my stamps and inks for $6.00. Just let me know when you RSVP if you'll be wanting to complete the cards as well!

Here are the cards you can create (three of each design):



If you need my address or directions, please contact me.

Let me know if you have any questions, and I hope to see you in September!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
stampingathome.blogspot.com

https://www.facebook.com/stampingathome/
https://www.instagram.com/stampingathome/



No comments: