Monday, September 19, 2016

Rustic Home Cardmaking Workshop

I want to let you know about a cardmaking workshop I will be having in October. I'm really excited about this workshop because you'll get to play with so many fun products! The cards will be pre-cut, and everything is provided for you, including adhesive. All you have to do is show up!

During this workshop you will make eight beautiful cards and learn about heat embossing and our fabulous Thin Cuts!

Here are the eight cards you will be making:


These cards feature the Happy Heart stamp set, which is one of my favorites - especially since it's only $6.95!


The cards also use the Rustic Home Fundamentals paper packet. These papers are beautiful, and they include some kraft paper, vellum paper, and copper foil accents.


Another fun product that you'll get to use and learn about during this workshop are our Hearts Thin Cuts! These are so fun and easy to use, and you get two hearts - an outline and an inside - every time you use them!


Here are some close-up pictures of the cards. Hopefully you can see the embossed images and the thin cut hearts a little better in these.

Card 1:


Card 2:


Card 3:


Card 4:


Card 5:


Card 6:


Card 7:


Card 8:



Date and Time: Saturday, October 15 from 1:00-4:00 at my house

Cost: $24.00 - This covers the cost of all your supplies (including adhesive), the use of my tools, and my instruction.

Sign-up Deadline: Please let me know by Wednesday, October 12 if you are planning to attend.

Space is limited, so sign up soon! You can email, call, or text me to sign up.

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: