Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Party Time Cardmaking Workshop

  • Friday, September 30
  • 6:30-8:30
  • $25 (covers cardmaking kit, shipping, tax, and instruction)

Close To My Heart is offering four wonderful cardmaking workshop kits in the new Holiday Expressions idea book, and I'll be featuring one of them each month from September through December. The first kit is Party Time!


This kit contains materials for creating 10 cards. Easy-to-follow instructions guide you in creating two different card designs, but thanks to the interchangeable designs and stamp sentiments, you can make your cards your way!

Kit Contents:
  • 1 exclusive workshop stamp set (B-size)
  • 2 sheets Jeepers Creepers patterned paper
  • 2 sheets cardstock (1 Emerald, 1 Sea Glass)
  • 1 roll of silver shimmer trim
  • 10 white card bases and envelopes

Because your kit includes a stamp set for you to keep and plenty of leftover supplies, you can continue to make cards after the workshop is over!

The kit comes with everything you need, except for inks and blocks, which I will provide during the workshop. You will need to bring adhesive and basic tools.

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need.
$3 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and stamp the cards the day of the workshop.

Sign-Up Deadline:
The deadline to sign up for this workshop is Tuesday, September 20. This will allow me time to order the kits so they arrive in time.

This workshop will take place at my home; if you need directions, please contact me.
Space is limited, so sign up soon! You can email, call, or text me to sign up!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: