Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Card Buffet Cards - Part 2

Today I want to share with you two more cards that will be available for you to make at my card buffets this month. They are actually two variations of the same design, but you're welcome to make both of them! At my card buffets you can make as many cards as you want for only $2 per card! I have several designs from which to choose, and all the paper is pre-cut for you!

Hello Lovely is the featured paper packet for the month of February, so both of these cards use paper from that collection.



Here's the first variation:


This is a pretty simple card. There's one piece of Hello Lovely patterned paper, a strip of Blush Shimmer Ribbon, and then a piece of Sea Glass cardstock cut with the brand-new XOXO Thin Cuts.



Here's another variation of this card:


For this variation I used the back side of the Hello Lovely patterned paper and added another strip of patterned paper above it. I then added a strip of Gold Shimmer Trim. I cut a piece of Sorbet cardstock with the XOXO Thin Cut die, and then I added some sparkle with the Gold Shimmer Brush. It kinda takes the card up a notch!


Both of these cards will be available for you to make at my card buffets this month - along with several other cards. Here's a picture of all the cards that will be available for you to make.


If you have any questions about any of these cards, or if you would like to RSVP for one of my card buffets and make these cards yourself, please contact me. You can also sign up on my Facebook event pages at the links below.

Card Buffet - Sunday, February 19
https://www.facebook.com/events/710001815835615/

Card Buffet - Tuesday, February 21
https://www.facebook.com/events/1394616300549653/

No comments: