Wednesday, February 22, 2017

March Coffee & Cards

I had a great time at my Coffee & Cards workshop in February, and I'm having another one in March! At this workshop you will complete 12 cards while enjoying coffee (or hot chocolate) and some light snacks.
  • Saturday, March 11
  • 9:30-11:30 am
  • $35

The cost of the workshop covers all of your materials (including adhesive), coffee/hot chocolate and snacks, the use of my supplies, and my instruction. If you would like me to cut your paper for you, it will be an additional $3.

At the workshop you will receive the Happy Congratulations Cardmaking Kit. This kit includes an exclusive workshop stamp set, three sheets of Dreamin' Big patterned paper, one pack of White & Gold Ribbon, one pack of Gold Glitter Gems, two sheets of cardstock (1 Sea Glass, 1 White Daisy), and 12 white card bases and envelopes. All of these materials are yours to keep!


The workshop stamp set includes a "Happy Wedding Day" sentiment and a "Congratulations" sentiment. If you don't want to make all of your cards with these two sentiments, I will have additional supplies and ideas for making different cards with your workshop materials. Watch for Friday's blog post, which will highlight these alternative cards!

The sign-up deadline is Wednesday, March 1. This allows me to order the kits in time for the workshop.

You can RSVP on Facebook at the link below, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up. Space is limited, so sign up soon!

Facebook event page:

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884



No comments: