Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Mojo Monday 483 - Cherish

I'm here today with my first Mojo Monday card for February! Yesterday was a bit crazy around here, so I didn't get around to making a card, but I have it for you today.



And here's my take on it:


For this card all the papers come from the Hello Lovely paper packet. I love that there are multiple patterns in lots of different sizes that I can mix and match. I basically pulled out my scraps and used what I already had for most of the pieces on this card. I did have to trim a few pieces and cut the circle, but I really love making do with what I already have cut - especially for cards.


My sentiment comes from the Finding the Words stamp set. I chose "Cherish This Day," but you could choose any of the multiple sentiments from this set and they would work on this card. I stamped the sentiment in Fern ink. This stamp set is also available in French and Spanish!



I added some Blush Shimmer Ribbon and some Gold Glitter Gems to finish off the card.

Thanks for stopping by today, and I hope you're inspired to make your own card this week!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: