Saturday, February 4, 2017

Alternate Workshop Cards

My first-ever Coffee & Cards workshop is coming up this month, and I'm really excited - two of my favorite things put together!

You can find all the details on my Upcoming Events page or in this earlier blog post, but today I want to share with you a few alternate cards you can make at this workshop.

At the workshop you will receive the Mother's Day Cardmaking Kit, which provides you with the paper, stamps, and embellishments to make 12 cards - six each of the two designs shown below.


However, if you don't want to make six of each of these designs, I am providing additional stamp sets for you to use to make some alternate cards.

Here are the alternate cards you can make:



----------------------------



----------------------------



----------------------------



And as with every workshop, you are able to change things up and make your cards unique to you!

I really hope you'll join me this month for my Coffee & Cards workshop!
  • Saturday, February 18
  • 9:30-11:30 a.m.
  • $35 (covers all of your materials (including adhesive), coffee & snacks, the use of my supplies, and my instruction)
  • Sign up by Wednesday, February 8

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: