Friday, January 27, 2017

Coffee & Cards

I love drinking coffee and I love making cards - so I decided to combine them for a new workshop coming in February! During this workshop you will complete 12 cards while enjoying coffee and some light snacks.
  • Saturday, February 18
  • 9:30-11:30 a.m.
  • $35

The cost of the workshop covers all of your materials (including adhesive), coffee and snacks, the use of my supplies, and my instruction. If you would like me to cut your paper for you, it will be an additional $3.

At the workshop you will receive the Mother's Day Cardmaking Kit. This kit includes an exclusive workshop stamp set, two sheets of Sugar Rush patterned paper, one pack of white twine, one pack of Sugar Rush dots, and two sheets of cardstock (1 Raspberry, 1 White Daisy). All of these materials are yours to keep!


The workshop stamp set includes a thank you sentiment and a Mother's Day sentiment. If you don't want to make all of your cards with these two sentiments, I will provide additional stamps and ideas for making different cards with your workshop materials.


The sign-up deadline is Wednesday, February 8. This allows me to order the kits in time for the workshop.

You can RSVP on Facebook at the link below, or you can email, call, or text me to sign up. Space is limited, so sign up soon!
Bethany Rielage

765-635-4884




No comments: