Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Mojo Monday 481 - Birthday Wishes

I'm a little late this week, but I do have a new Mojo Monday card to share with you. I'm using the Sugar Rush paper again this week since it's the featured paper packet for the month of January.

Here's this week's sketch:


And here's my card for this week:


As I mentioned above, I used the Sugar Rush paper packet for this card.


I also used the stamp set Birthday Sparkles.


I stamped the sentiment in Pomegranate, and then I stamped the confetti stars in Canary and Tangerine. I edged all the paper with Whisper ink, and then I added a few Sugar Rush Dots to finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884

bethanyrielage.closetomyheart.com
www.facebook.com/stampingathome



No comments: