Tuesday, January 31, 2017

February Workshops!

I have three different workshops scheduled for February, and one of them is brand new! I also have two free craft nights scheduled for the month. All of this information is always available on my Upcoming Events page in case you forget about anything. I look forward to crafting with you this month!

Craft Nights
  • Tuesday, January 31
  • Wednesday, February 15
  • Friday, February 24 (starts at 7:00 instead of 6:00)
  • Friday, March 17
  • Wednesday, March 29
  • 6:00-9:00
  • Cost: FREE!
Bring your materials and come scrapbook, make cards, do other crafts, or just hang out! Contact me with any questions at rielage517@gmail.com or 765-635-4884, and please RSVP at least two days in advance. Thanks!

--------------------------------------

Coffee & Cards
  • Saturday, February 18
  • 9:30-11:30 a.m.
  • $35
I love drinking coffee and I love making cards - so I decided to combine them for a new workshop this month! During this workshop you will complete 12 cards while enjoying coffee and some light snacks.


The cost of the workshop covers all of your materials (including adhesive), coffee and snacks, the use of my supplies, and my instruction. If you would like me to cut your paper for you, it will be an additional $3.

At the workshop you will receive the Mother's Day Cardmaking Kit. This kit includes an exclusive workshop stamp set, two sheets of Sugar Rush patterned paper, one pack of white twine, one pack of Sugar Rush dots, and two sheets of cardstock (1 Raspberry, 1 White Daisy). All of these materials are yours to keep!


The workshop stamp set includes a thank you sentiment and a Mother's Day sentiment. If you don't want to make all of your cards with these two sentiments, I will provide additional stamps and ideas for making different cards with your workshop materials.




Sign-Up Deadline
The sign-up deadline is Wednesday, February 8. This allows me to order the kits in time for the workshop.

Please sign up using one of the following:

--------------------------------------

Card Buffet
  • Sunday, February 19; 2:00-4:00
  • Tuesday, February 21; 6:30-8:30
  • $2.00/card
Card buffets are one of my favorite types of workshops, so I'm having one every month in 2017! Each month I will have many different types of cards, but I'll be focusing on the featured paper packet from Close To My Heart for the month. In February, that's Hello Lovely!

(we will be making three cards similar to these)

Here's how it will work: You come and make as many cards as you want in the two-hour class time. Each card is $2 and they are all designed and pre-cut for you; all you do is put them together. There are several cards from which to choose.

All you have to do is bring adhesive, and I provide the rest! I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape.

Sign-up Deadlines:
The sign-up deadline for the Sunday, February 19 card buffet is Saturday, February 18.
The sign-up deadline for the Tuesday, February 21 card buffet is Monday, February 20.

Here are some questions and answers you may have about my card buffet:
  • What do I need to bring to the buffet? All you need to bring is adhesive. I suggest bringing a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and some kind of foam tape.
  • How many cards can I make? You can make as many cards as you can within the two-hour class time. All I ask is that you finish each card completely before starting on another one.
  • How much does it cost? You pay by the card, and it's $2.00 per card, which includes envelopes. There are a few ways to get some cards for free. For each friend you register and bring with you (who has never been to one of my workshops or classes), you will get a free card. If you decide to place an order at the class, you will get a free card for every $25 you spend (before tax and shipping). Combine bringing friends and placing an order, and you could get all your cards for FREE!
  • How much time will it take to make each card? That mostly depends on how and how quickly you work. Some cards are more detailed, while others are pretty simple.

Please sign up using one of the following:

--------------------------------------

Hello Lovely Scrapbooking Workshop
  • Saturday, February 25
  • 2:00-4:30
  • $35 (covers scrapbooking kit, tax, shipping, and instruction)
For my February scrapbooking workshop, we will be using the Workshops Your Way Hello Lovely Scrapbooking Kit.


This workshop kit retails for $26.95 and provides you with enough materials to create three 12x12 two-page layouts. It also provides you with the paper and embellishments to make 9 cards! Plus you have extra scraps!

Here are the three layouts you will make with this kit:




Cost:
The cost of the workshop is $35. This covers the cost of the kit, shipping, tax, and my instruction. If you have already ordered the kit on your own but would still like to come to the workshop, please bring $3.00 to cover my instructional time.

Sign-up Deadline:
The deadline to sign up for this workshop is Wednesday, February 15. The deadline allows me to order the kits in time.

Optional Additional Services:
$5 - I will provide any adhesive you need, including foam tape.
$5 - I will cut all of your paper ahead of time so you can just assemble and decorate the layouts the day of the workshop.

What do you need to bring?
Please bring adhesive (I suggest a regular paper adhesive, glue dots, and foam tape) and basic tools (a paper cutter and scissors).

Please sign up using one of the following:
--------------------------------------

If you need my address or directions for any of these events, please contact me!

Thanks,
Bethany Rielage

rielage517@gmail.com
765-635-4884




No comments: